Water Washable Printing Ink- Carbon Black is a warm black. This etching ink has a low viscosity and is extremely easy to wipe.
Volume: 60ml tube
Charbonnel Aqua Wash Intaglio Inks
Water Washable range features 17 unique tints and 7 blacks.
Our Intaglio Inks are oil based, highly pigmented and non-harmful. Matching the quality expected by professional printmakers.
Water Washable Printing Inks soften quickly when blended. When fluid they are easily spread across the grooves of a plate and are very easy to wipe.
Water Washable Printing Inks can be used in all intaglio printing techniques including engraving, dry-point, mezzotint, etching and aquatint. They can also be used with monotype and relief printing techniques such as linocut and wood prints.
Features of Water Washable
• Water-washable oil-based emulsion (contains no water)
• Hands and materials can be washed with soap and water
• High pigment concentration (comparable to standard inks)
• Extremely lightfast
• All the colours are mixable
• Viscous and easy to wipe
• Can be used with paper that is less damp than required for standard etching ink
• Same drying times as standard inks
• Will not soften when dry